Snowwy

~ like when you like ~

Friday, December 31, 2010

ThE eNd Of 2010...

This year of 2010 leave me with lotsa memories...
pain,happy,sad,beautiful, betrayal and lots more that i couldnt say it here....coz its too much..
15 minutes more it will be over.




Its true tho people said that time passing by too fast and it is too fast..and nothing can slow it down..
it can only be frozen by the photos..
I dun have even a photo of my dad..
he's always in my mind forever...


i'll be missing this year alot...
coz from this year i can remember how it is feels like to be lied by your own BFF...its hurts alot trust me..
From this year also i've learnt how to be aware of the people u're dealing with..
i'll not the same EMMA that u used to know anymore...i'll change...everybody will change..


So yeahh..GOOD BYE 2010 and HELLO 2011...haiiyyyaaakkk... 





No comments:

Post a Comment