Snowwy

~ like when you like ~

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Am I Too Naive???

I can see that a lot of people takin advantages on me....WHY????
I just being NICE to everybody.......I have this gurlfwen name D...She's older than me...She's 24 i think...
She just like USING me....i dunno how to explain it to u guys..=='
I tot she appreciated me...i mean after what i've sacrifices for her....But other people can see that even they told me not to be close with her anymore..i was surprised!!.
well i guess its my fault too..i easily put my trust to her....that's why she can FOOL me...But now i know who the real her and I'll not gonna FALL for her lil GAME anymore...Im sorry SISTA...im not the same kid anymore!!..
she got this family problems ..okey!! i get it..its not like the end of the world....i faced it too...but im still alive and smile and laugh like a maniac......i faced tougher then her!!
but here i am....still NORMAL...but what she did to her fwens is WRONG!!!!
She used us all for MONEY,SHOPPING,MOVIES even FOOD...=='
OMG....I've never know this type of person still EXIST in this era...haissss....mcm2...
Dh tue pown wat perangai mcm tuhhh....MALU LA WEIII....=='

No comments:

Post a Comment