Snowwy

~ like when you like ~

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

NoThInG~






I don't know what is WRONG with me....IN n OUT...
Im confused!! Arggghhhh!!...What is happening with me huhhh?? Everytime i saw him on9 on FACEBOOK..my heart is pumpin up fast...It's like an ADRENALINE rushing inside of me....Im not so sure of what im doing now...Im scared ==





What is THIS feeling means?????? please Dear GOD up above give me a sign if what im doin now is RIGHT or WRONG coz i don't want to HURT anybody that being too nice to me..I can't doing that to them...If that happen again i'll never can forgive myself...I know people make mistakes..even the person that we love...but....i can't do the things that im not sure if its gonna be GOOD or BAD for me...i need to be carefull of what im doin now..coz i don't wanna be HURT anymore...it's just too much..i feel suffocated at this point of life where i feels like i wanna runaway from everything for a minute....BEACH...that's in my head for all the time..i need to go there..i need a PEACE of mind a bit...






                      

                                                          THIS IS WHAT I NEED NOW

No comments:

Post a Comment