Snowwy

~ like when you like ~

Sunday, December 19, 2010

My DRUG!!!!

This is my BOYFRIEND...LOVE YAA..
His name in Fb is GETSUGA KANKURO..He's sweet , kind , and loving..
I hope he'll catch me if i fall down... 


Coz i can tell now that im totally fall for him..
He help me a lot especially he made me believe in LOVE again...I tot i'll never be in LOVE anymore coz im kinda traumatize of that thing ...I've been hurt a lot last time....
And i hope we'll survive no matter what happen in the future....I LOVE YOU SYG!!! 


how we met???
ermm we met thro this guy..MY EX!!
he used to be his bf but now i dun no...and i dun care....This guy is simple type...he can get along with me and i love it!! i never tot i can hooked up with him....its all happened just like that and i still SHOCKED until now..Our anniversary is supposed to be on 16 Disember 2010...but in FB is on 17th...its okea....ahaha
we just started and i'll try to be the BEST GURLFWEN for you...


TRUST is very2 crucial to me....


i can't be hurt anymore..but i guess we can never know in the future..i guess i have to buy both...^^
I accepted him as himself and i hope he can accept me for the way i am....i know that im not perfect as a super model or whtsoever....but i'll try to be the best for you...


Honestly syg...im still terrified bout this LOVE things ya knw...i can't explain it why i just dunno how .......


i just want you to knw tht i love u always....XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment