Snowwy

~ like when you like ~

Monday, December 20, 2010

                                            



                                                            THEN IT TURNS TO THIS









Is this what LOVE is all about?? its like a cycle to me..i think so...hey i dunno what's LOVE is okey so don't blame me...Blame my parent who's not teaching me whats LOVE is all about....

What i've learnt before LOVE is like u like someone then u'll try to be the best for them and try to make them happy as possible when they with u....




Love...what more can i say...It can bring joy but don't ever forget that it cause u the pain too...and the pain is HURT the most...like your HEART have been RIPPED into two...its DAMN hurts..trust me coz i've been there and i've done it ==


I know that i can't hide myself from being in LOVE again....Coz LOVE will chasing u no matter where u are..even if u trying to run....no used it will come eventually....


I believe that LOVE can teach us how to be patience , strong , and growing up....it's part of life that u can't deny...


LOVE is full of MISTERY that we all can't describe by WORDS...it's full of EMOTION that we gotta feel it by our ownself to UNDERSTAND the meaning of it....


And after we've been hurt...the heart won't stay the same anymore...its gonna be broken forever..even after u tried so hard to fixed it it still leave u the marks/scars...and its gonna take u FOREVER to remove all the scars...

If u askin me if i've ever been hurt before...the answer is YES...a lot of time..nooo..i think i've been hurt since i was born!! i have no choice accept to SWALLOW it all down to my throat...i didn't ask for it to happen to me...i just had no other option accept to faced it....And yeahh i have to admit that it helps me to become STRONGER , more AWARE and GROW UP...let see..hurmm...i didn't stay together with my dad since i was a kid..so i don't really know how is it feels like to have a DAD around...


I've been forced to grow up faster then my actual age that time....i forced myself to be INDEPENDENT and try to STAND ON MY OWN FEET...i do get jealous when i went up to school by my own when im in standard 3 and saw other kids has been sent to school by their PARENT...It's broke my heart...I don't really know what is FAMILY either....coz i feels like im living with strangers in here...eventho there is my mom and my bro...I don't know....i feel like im all ALONE...


And because of that im TERRIFIED TO love SOMEBODY else....coz i know i might gonna lose them ...
My HEART says "Pleaseeee turn me to BLACK,i can't stand the pain anymore..i broke to many times,and im not strong so pleaseeee...."

No comments:

Post a Comment