Snowwy

~ like when you like ~

Monday, December 27, 2010

WhO aM i??


I dunno WHY i CRIED a lot....Sometimes i don't even know the reason of me weeping in the middle of the night ... its just so DAMN tiring ya  know...CRYING jew...mcm x bleh nk STOP lakk...


Sometimes when the times where i can't take it like i've been chocked up ... i do whatever i felt inside to my body....like i used to cut off my wrist ....because i broke up with my ex for the 2nd time =='
i know what i did sounds stupid for you but thats what i do...to make me feel alive again...
And the latest one is i took one bottle of sleeping pills...yup i took it all....=)
Luckily i managed to get to the hospital...hee


There's time when you feels like everything that happen is too much until it make you feels like you've been chocked up!! that's what i felt b4 i did this stupid action...


There's a time where u wish you were dead....i used to wish that too...but still here i am standing and breathing normally...i don't even know how can i stay in this condition for so long...
They said because im strong but why i didn't feel like one?? i feel terribly weak! and always find the easy way out..that's me...i am stupid because my mom always said that to me....i am nuts because that's what my fwens always said to me...i am the WORST PERSON ever...i don't even know ME...Who am I??

No comments:

Post a Comment