Snowwy

~ like when you like ~

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Letter For YOU my dear...


Hmm...
i dunno how start this..
but i wanted u to know that 
I LOVE YOU
so much ok
hmm..
bie...thnks for making me happy again...eventhought there's alot of things tht happen to me lately..
but u still there to guide me..
i appreciated it..
what else eyhh?Honestly i never thought that both of us can be together ya know..
its all surprisingly happen
i never expected this at all.

Bie..
we can never see the future allrite..
so..i hope that we'll be fine always..
and
if either one of us have problems
just share it ok..
this relationship is all about sharing
willing to share everything that u feels..
its not like u have to share everything like 
you have to share all of your clothes to me
or your underwear..
NO..
its not like that


i hope that u understand of what im trying to say here..
i didn't ask u to be a perfect BF ever..no..
i just ask u to understand me better..
im wiling to take this chances of bein hurt again ya know..
i can't go thru that phase again..
and now..
i let myself to feel it again by loving u..
Im still scared bie..
im scared to love someone so much..
coz i know i might lose them..
i dont want it
i dont need it bie..



i've learnt alot of things in my life.
i saw what happened to my family
its not cool
because of them both im scared to love anyone else
i dont want what had happened to them happens to me
im scared bie..
seriously


right now i braving myself to accepted u
means tht i let myself to be hurt again
so bie
if u wanna be with me
u have to accepted me as i am
i cant change myself for anyone else
if u think that u're not ready for all this
u can say it now
its not too late yet
butif u really wanna be with me
please 
please bie
LOVE me
dun ever2 hurt me
coz i dun wanna change my heart
into
STONE


From ur syg: EMMA LAURA STEVENS


No comments:

Post a Comment