Snowwy

~ like when you like ~

Sunday, December 19, 2010

This is my CRUSH yg x sempat..=='

 hemsem kn???
i knew it!! but he's mcm budak2 sket perangai dia....ahahahah mcm siall sket dia nie...tp dia CUTE!!
I loykee!!....dia still contact me in FB....ehehhe.....
1st time i saw this guy when im havin dinner at MAMAK STALL at raja laut...he's wearing this bright blue and red skaters clothes...with short baggy pants...he CAUGHT my ATTENTION....then we hangout at college basement....He sat beside me and being shy...ELEHHH~
ahahaha!!!....then after a few days he added me up on FB..n asked for my number....so i gave him....^^
but now he's with other gurl....cisss...i miss my chances!!! AGAIN!!.....Owhhh my....
by the way i can't mention his name in here..too DANGEROUS!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment