Snowwy

~ like when you like ~

Sunday, December 19, 2010

This is my EX BFF...:'(

Well her name is ALYA HADI....She is to be my EX BFF or more to EX TWIN SISTERS...


I've known her since we both in Form 4 i think ...and  i started to talked to her in the agama class...we laugh like a maniac till the ustazah scolded us for bein too noisy.. ahahah!!!


 i still remember everything Ally...I cried evrytime i remember the time we did the stupid things at school , we BLUUEEKKING(vomitting sound) at the escalator in The Garden Midvalley...We played the SATELITE RADIO/COMMUNICATION SATELITE using folded notebook in the class ^^...


I still cried over every thing!! Do u noticed it?
Do u ever remember me Ally? Do u miss me like i do?? How's ur life now? I wonder why we have to fight over that JERK u know who...
i miss every minutes that i have spent with you...


I wish that we both can talk again and just forget that past..i really2 miss u sis!!...i'll never gonna blame u for hating me coz you have all the right to be mad at me...


But one thing for sure that i wanted u to know that i'll LOVE u sis...eventhou maybe u already moved on happily without me....


I'll never forget u..


i PROMISE that....
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment