Snowwy

~ like when you like ~

Sunday, December 19, 2010

About ME!!!

Yawwww!!!....My real name is Emma Laura Stevens...that's my 1st name when i was Christian back then...My 2nd name is Emma Atiqah Baharizan Stevens...i'd personally prefer my 1st name....
Yup i already converted to muslim since i was standard 3..^^
It is true that islam is really calm and peacefull religion but im not that good to give my comment about it...i'm still learnin...
Well about my family?? i dun wanna talk about it...my family just fine i think..ahahaha!!!! i dun care...all i know is i love both of them...but my dad is not here so....I MISS U DADDY!!!
imma daddy's gurl so yeahh im more close to my dad...erkkk my mom??
we disagreed about almost every thing....yeahh you can guess that i fight with her a lot...but still she's my mother...=='
i have one brother under me...IWAN...he's ANNOYING!! he make a mess evrytime after i cleaned up the ENTIRE house!!! seriously....DAMN!!!
Im a simple person....i dun talk much to a strangers...if they talk to me then only i'll be myself..^^
i do talk a lot...i LOVE to laugh a lot..dunno why....still figures it out...
welll my mom is chinese from JOHORE and my dad is american from NY....now they divorced..=='
Imma part time MODEL...more to like covergurl...ehehehe...i just started...but im more to ACTING coz that is my passion since i was a kid...i used to told my dad about it....he'll support me in everyway! but my mom..." Acting???? what can u get thru that kinda job?? its not even stable!" thats what she said...=='
But i dun care coz its my life and i have the right to be whatever i wanna be....


Im just bein me..Im not be here to impress everybody or please evryone....im not that type!
If u gotta problem u can always come to me and share it coz imma good listener....but if u depends on me to help u till it causing me TROUBLES no thanks....~
Imma easy goin person..and if u know me like my BFF knew me.. you'll be surprised of what i can actually be ...


I don't really give a DAMN if u hate me or whatever coz im not gonna lose anything....LOVE me and i'll do the same to you simple... If  u got any problem with me just tell it rght to my face will yaa....don't have to bother yourself just to talks behind my back...Only COWARDS will do that...so to my HATERS out there..i challenge u to CONFRONT with me if u got something with me>>>but seriously i'd prefer no fighting coz its so KIDDO!!
I like my quotes HATERS MAKE MY FAMOUS!!...ahahha so publish my name to the entire universe if u can....GUD LUCK MY DEAR....=)


Well thts all about me....thnks!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment