Snowwy

~ like when you like ~

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

=(





                                                                   I MISS YOU




Missing who???? i have no idea..i feel like i miss everyone that i know and everyone who is very close to me like Athirah Rosmi , My Boyfriend , My Daddy , My Berry(kitten)dead...etc....
Even the one who used to be close to me...(crying)..
Why life get tougher than i thought it could be...huhhhh...(wipped tears)
I feels like i've been left out sometimes...Is it me or the other people who didn't understand when you're not in the mood then you need to be alone but they said that you're being a jerk by sitting alone in the corner....Why they all so typical and shallow minded??? why???
i feel sick of that....Plus..if they wanna give me some advice .. they should just inbox me in FB or else just see me face to face and tell it...Why have to make a status about MY BOY???


I think im out of topic didn't i...(LOL) who cares..this is ma blog and i can write whatever i want...blueeekkk~

No comments:

Post a Comment