Snowwy

~ like when you like ~

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Dear Diary...

I don't know what else to say..just sorry cos its been a long time  didn't 
write anything......
Btw i tgh PENDING right now cos there's monsters in here...and i feel like i can't handle them anymore....:'(
im too tired for all this....im not good in babysit a kid...only a baby yeah i can.........




Hmmmmm


Owh yeah i forgot to tell what is goin on between me and Aly...
well... i guess its just better if we end it..i cant continue this relationship with a LIAR like her....I just had enough of it..
Right now my priority in my life is my mom, my life, and my bf that's all matter......




like i used to said i don't give a damn if u wanna hate me or whatever...I DON'T CARE!!! U get that??
Do whatever u wanna do....please satisfied yourself...In the end im not gonna lose anything..Im still me..And im not gonna change myself for nobody.....


huhhh....

No comments:

Post a Comment