Snowwy

~ like when you like ~

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

WhY hAvE tO eNd Up ThIs WaY??

I thought we can get back like what we used to be before....but i guess i was totally wrong...way to WRONG...
I shouldn't trusted you! that's my fault and i admit it...Believing you is my BIGGEST mistake ALY!!..I HATE YOU now and FOREVER...


Yeahh maybe im too naive till i've been in your trapped..but now i've learnt..no next time for you...I'll never believe anything from you anymore..no matter what!!


You makes me HATE so don't blame me for it...coz you deserved it!!


You said that you wanna meet me up at MIDVALLEY today..i told you that i might arrives a lil late...but when i arrived,you're not there...plus when i called you soo many times..and texted too...not even once you replied it!! big F for you bebb...


CONGRATULATION cos you been able to fooled me this time...Great Job!!!


I'll throw you OUT of my life now...
Good Bye ALY......
GET LOST!

No comments:

Post a Comment