Snowwy

~ like when you like ~

Friday, April 29, 2011

Dear Diary....

Hehehehe....
I think...i think im starting to moving on =)
Cos im starting to like some1 again...I can reveal much about this one guy that i fancy but one thing for sure is he's older then me .. .. . He's not that typical cute guy basically not my type of guy but somehow....im kinda.... LIKE him ! Surprisingly i did...
Haihhh 
I don't know wht to do...Basically im still scared to fall in <3 thing-ing again...im scared gettin HURT , BROKEN HEART , and blah blahh blahhhhh.... i cant do it !
But i can't deny that i really2 like this guy . 
One thing that i keep on noticed about myself is whenever he's around , i will automatically will become this shy ==' , heart beating fast , probably it skip too many beep ... i think so lols , and i will get myself near him as possible as it can be =)
I know it sound silly from a gurl who jst get her heart broken few month ago but that's just it ..
i don't know wht i should do with this feelin ya know...I don't even know if he feel the same way too =='

Ok i think better i just keep it to myself =(
at least until one of us make a move...
I don't wanna make a stupid decision anymore seriously i can't take it 
We'll see what's gonna happen with this feelin next ...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment