Snowwy

~ like when you like ~

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I've Tried To Live Without You..

Dad..
i've tried..i've tried so hard to live without you for years ... The tears fall from my eyes dad .. I MISS YOU SO MUCH ! If .. If i could have just one wish i had you by my side ..
Im sorry dad it has to be this way for you.. Sometimes when i stares at my window at night..i can hear you say "I MISS YOU" I never want to lose you and if i had to i would choosed you..
You're the one that i hold on too cos my heart would stop without you daddy ='(
It's gettin harder everyday...I cant do this .. Im not strong daddy .. I NEED YOU NOW !!
I love you more than i did before .
Im alone and i feel EMPTY daddy.. God im torn apart inside ='(
I NEED YOU DADDY!!! PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME!!
Please say you LOVE me more than you did before ... PLEASE....
PLEASE STAY DADDY..
Remember i used to told you that my heart would stop without you??
Now it stop dad..i feel totally left out..EMPTY !
Mommy always flipped out on me , my life is in miserable , college problems , boyfriend walks out , friends stepped me up .. PERFECT ! 
What a PERFECT life i have ='(
I just need a normal life like others daddy .. I wonder why my life bein like this ..
Why its hurting me a lot ?! what did i do ? what's my fault??!
I wish to see your face again daddy ='(
I really2 wish that ..
I hope you're doin fine over there daddy .
Daddy...I MISS YOU..............

No comments:

Post a Comment