Snowwy

~ like when you like ~

Saturday, April 16, 2011

CanBelieveThis =='

Wow...
Wht a fast you make a move huhh gurl..like a speed of a light !
I jst breakup with him and you jst say "HI" to his another account that HE USED TO HAVE RELATIONSHIP WITH ME ! 
That's really2 impressing me tho..
You really2 want him?? Take him...take him as much as you want ! Cos why..he's not mine anymore ...It's jst i got this Burnin sensation in my chest until it makes me wanna slap your face !!! Arghhhh
Fuck Off laa bebb kalau ye pown nk kt my EX tggu laa lame sikit ... ni tak..
Huishhh OK i know you like him before but come on you're the one who don't want him cos he got PIERCING
Owhh come on !! If you really want stab me , stab me infront ok not behind duhhh..Wht a BRAT !!
I thought that you bein nice to me b4 is because you wanna get to know wht exactly relationship i have with him do ya huhh too many agenda you hiding =='
Fine....fine...take him...take him away from me... 

No comments:

Post a Comment