Snowwy

~ like when you like ~

Monday, April 11, 2011

LetterJustForYou

Hey...
1st of all i would like to say IM SO SORRY cos i deleted you from my friendlist =(
I thought i could handle it but the truth is no matter how hard im trying to be OK i end up WORST
its hurtin me so bad
Seriously i don't wanna hate you cos for me Breakup don't have to end up UGLY..
Maybe we can be friends but not for now..Let me fix myself..
I need time .. You may move on with your life and don't have to worry bout me cos i know I WILL BE FINE..
I just need to set my mind back to whats the most important things in my life...
I don't wanna be grieving like this forever .. this is pathetic for me =(


You just go ahead with your life don't have to think about me anymore okey 
I know you must be wondering by now why im doin this ? , why i deleted you ? , wht is your fault ? , etc ..
No its not about all that .. Im doin this for myself ...
ya know what im tired of crying over the thing that i don't even know what.. Call me CRAZY if you want to i don't care cos that's me ..I feel evrythin so deeply cos why? cos i've been go thru hard time in my past so i take evrythin in my life SERIOUSLY ...
Yeah i thought you would be the last person who gonna do me like that but i was totally wrong =='
I should take more precaution next time =)
I'll find you when im totally get over you  okey .. 
Im so sorry i have to do this .. i just can't take this now.
I need to get back on my track ..
Im sorry ='(
Bye ... 


No comments:

Post a Comment