Snowwy

~ like when you like ~

Sunday, May 1, 2011

My Type Of Guy ?

Hmmmm...Such a interesting question ..
Huhhh okey2... Hmmm my type of guy would be one guy who knows how to TOUCH A GURL 
hmm.. ROMANTIC , wht else..owh yea..HOTTIE  is a bonus.. ok let say if i got one hottie but he have no heart -_- it will means nothin but if he got heart it will be sumthin riteeee ? =)
Then , i <3 LAIDBACK kinda guy..i dig it ! i have no idea why but fir me if guy with laidback style is sexy cos he will not bother about anythin that didnt have anythin to do with him at all ... he will just do his own stuff...i <3 it so muchhhhh!
huk3 but i know its hard for me to find this kinda guy nowdays =..=


Owhhh my Prince Charming...where the hell r u ? *sigh*
I've been waitin for you for so long =..= 
until i met so many wrong type of guy :'(
And i got my heart broken so many times .....
I need you know .... pleaseeeeeee =)






OMGEEEEE~ im in <3 with this man !!!! Jesse Mccartney i <3 u !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment