Snowwy

~ like when you like ~

Monday, April 18, 2011

This is HILARIOUS !!

Owhh yeshhhh !!
This one really2 tickles my belly off >.<
Well i got this one gurl who literally inserted sumthin bout me in her blog ...
Technically she doesn't wrote my name but yeaahhh it obviously about me tho....
It's soo FUCKINLY FUNNY when she puttin all the sentences all together ..it's like its gonna make your brains upside down =='
Bhahahahhaha i know cos i read it and yeahhh it's makes my eyes go centered too ..
LOLS 
You probably wanna read it too rite..but i think its not so appropriate to publish it here cos it might makes my blog dirty nahh i don't like that ..
Well its ok its your blog and its you rite to say whatever you desires to write in there i don't care okehh..
Btw i wanna learn how you TWISTED the whole story like that..
Seriously it's INTERESTING =)
Really2 caught my eyes ..Bhahaha!!!


P/s : I don't really care what people might think about me cos its your brain and not mine =P
      Btw you only know my name and not my story..only people who close to me know who i am ..
      It seems like people nowdays like to judges based on what they see =='
      Haihhh too many dramas ahahaha but its ok..THTS LIFE hmmm...
      I see a lot of things in my life and i don't know whats waitin infront of me .. the only thing i can do is
      JUST GO WITH IT no matter wht .. My dad used to said tht life is a lesson for you so jst learn evrything      that comes to your way ... 



No comments:

Post a Comment