Snowwy

~ like when you like ~

Sunday, April 10, 2011

This Moment ..

We can never turn back the pages of time, though we may wish to relive a happy moment, or say goodbye just one last time, we never can, because the sands of time continue to fall, and we can’t turn the hourglass over
Walks away is easy to be say but so hard to get it done .. The things that you're leaving behind is whats hard enough to let go and set it free cos you're gettin comfortable when its around .. But when it's not , you'll feel this EMPTY , LONELY .. 
If i decided to walk away from this thing .. That space that used to filled with that LOVE thing-ing will be EMPTY .. It'll be nothin in there tht's wht scares me off ..
Im confused .. i don't know what to do anymore...I can't go back and i can't move on.
I don't know what is goin on with me .. 
I think rite now im strong enough to deleted all his messages on my inbox , i even deleted him from facebook..
i could not trust him anymore...he broke my heart somehow and how can i forget that ...
i'll never can't ....

No comments:

Post a Comment