Snowwy

~ like when you like ~

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Messing Up !!

LOLs ..
Tht is a total dorky title over there....ahahaha
But its not really im messing up with my life after breakup with HIM...Im still fightin with time and space cos im still stuck in the moment -__-
I STILL MISSING HIM ! and nothin my heart can do cos it want it that way ='(
Im sick of this...How long its gonna takes to make me feel better again???
Everythin that i wishes is crashin down..im scared...Im fallin apart ...Why this thing have to happen to ME?? Why not some1 else ? Why evrythin seems HARD for me???! 
I JUST WANT TO BE HAPPY LIKE OTHERS
i hate this....
im  tryin to be OKEY but it seems i cant make it.. i know cos i've tried..
evrythin that i thought it gonna be mine will walks out...
Why?? why??? why??? why???
Arghhh i can go insane if thinkin bout this whole thing!
Im LOST now.. and i know i need to find my way back home...
but i cant
i just cant do this...
Its just that evrythin that i do seems sooo WRONG! and i dont even know why..
All i can say it i hate my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment