Snowwy

~ like when you like ~

Monday, April 11, 2011

MyHeartache...


Sometimes I wish I had never met you. Because then I could go to sleep at night not knowing there was someone like you out there.

Everyone is always askin me whats wrong... but i dont even think it makes any sense, its just... my heart hurts

So.. i'll just try and let go and wait, and maybe in that time I will start to move on.. but that's gotta happen on its own.. i mean, as much as I'd like to.. i cant just make my heart stop feeling things that it wants to feel

I've gone through this before.. and thats why i dont get why this is so hard for me to deal with... iIts the simple fact that he just doesnt want me like i want him, i guess, maybe, its so hard because for a while there.. he made me feel like he did... maybe thats the difference.
well, the tears are starting to slow down now.. but the pain, however, remains constant





"You hug him good-bye like it's nothing... while all you want to do is hold on forever...but you let go, smile and walk away... then cry all the way home because you know it will never be the same... because try as you might you can't make someone love you, sometimes you have to let them be free... and letting go, that is when love hurts the most of all."

Look at me through my eyes and feel the pain I hide inside.
It breaks my heart; it makes me sad to think of all the times we had.You made me laugh and you made me cry. And all that I can do is sigh,and wonder why.

You hug him good-bye like it's nothing...while all you want to do is hold on forever...but you let go, smile and walk away... then cry all the way home because you know it will never be the same...because try as you might you can't make someone love you,
sometimes you have to let them be free...and leting go,that is when love hurts the most of all

A heart is like glass,dropped once,broken forever,and even if the pieces finally get put back together,it will never ever be the same again.

I wish I could walk away and forget what we have,but I can't,because I know you won't come after me,and I guess that's what hurts the most.
When you are in love and you get hurt, it is like a cut--it will heal but there will always be a scar.

You told me that you loved me; I started tearing down those walls. I really started to trust you, but you set me up to take a fall.

I wish I had the guts to walk away and forget about what we had. But, I can't because I know you won't come after me, and I guess that's what hurts the most


I've accepted the fact that we can't be, but I've also accepted that you're going to be that one person I carry with me for the rest of my life, the one that is always going to make my heart jump a little and my stomach tie up in knots no matter how happy I am otherwise.. no matter how long its been

Even though I've "stopped liking you", every time someone mentions your name my head turns right toward them. Its like every time I hear it, I think of all that we could have had, and all that could have happened that didn't

Even now when I have come so far
I wonder where you are
I wonder why it’s still so hard without you
Even now when I come shinin’ through
I swear I think of you
And how I wish you knew
Even now
I'm gonna smile
'Cause I want to make you happy
Laugh, so you can't see me cry
I'm gonna let you go in style
And even if it kil
ls me 
I'm gonna smile


My heart keeps callin
And I keep on fallin
Over and over again
This set story always ends the same
Me standin in the pouring rain
It seems no matter what I do
It tears my heart in two




Sometimes i just dont understand
Why i am so different...
Why cant i be just like everyone else
and accept that nothing is forever
Why cant I figure out everything changes
and to go with the flow
Why havent i realized I'l find someone new
and never feel so much pain
Why didnt i learn, to live life with a brand new start..
why am i so different....
why am i still crying at night for all that he is..
why do i search for words that wont mean anything to him
why dont i understand that love was a waste
and he doesnt love me










No comments:

Post a Comment