Snowwy

~ like when you like ~

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Oh Dang !

Okeyyyy....
Im finally got this kinda feelin again =_=
Where i couldn't sleep at night , smilin for no reason , daydreamin , laughin n blah2...
I hate it cos i know usually i will end up cryin for the same damn thing !
But ... But i kinda like this one person =)
I think yea.. i like him !
Huk3.... But im x sure if he ever feel the same way.. its ok i'll just keep this feelin to myself ..
Better then havin a heart broken AGAIN ..




But sometimes i still can't figures this out 'Why my ex cross my mind ?' 
I did ter-accidently called him last 2 nights ago .. And he even texted me and said 'You called me last night? sorry i already slept that time . i just topup ' 
.............................
Then i replied him ' Owh u just topup? well my credit is low so can't text you..soory for called you last night.. i don't even know why i did that ..'
...............................
Then he replied ' Hrmmm, its ok later when u already topup just text me back'
..................................
................................................................
..........................................................................
I didn't reply him -_______-
How supposed it happened like that !
I just seems like can't get over this one guy T____T damn !
When is this torturing will finally be OVER ??
I can't take it anymore..




...................................................................................................




I will be fine ! i will ! with or without a boy by my side will not be a problem to me !
I still have my awesome daddy , awesome gurlfrens..(Athirah Rosmi) is the one that i love the most !
And my kitties !
I believe that God is saving me a BEST BOYFRIEND  ever in the future... Who knows .


I'll be waitin ..........

No comments:

Post a Comment