Snowwy

~ like when you like ~

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Okey....

First of all ....


WHY NOW ALL MY EX FROM MY PAST LIFE COME BACK AND SEARCHIN FOR ME???


Dont you have other things to do besides messing around with my life..Dude seriously wht the heck you want from me huh??
Did i owe you sumthin?? I think i dont have anythin to do with you all okehh ..
Okeyyy2 enuf bout that topic...Got headache if i keep on talkin bout it ...


Well .. When the holiday started i got this job to become an actress for one of my frens "Silent Movie"
So in it i've been this gurl who has been raped by drunk peeps...
Kinda nice story line without a dialogue...
its my 1st time attempt bein that character...Its nice sumtimes trying new things...
I really2 enjoy it...


Btw... I feel so guilty that i cant be around my gurl .. She's so depressed by now..i really2 wanna be there for her ..Haihhh bebb why laa u too far??
Hurmmm...............................
Its ok darlin...I'll be here if you need me...ALWAYS !


Hmmm... Right now...I saw so many cute guys in my way :)
Huk3...We'll se how it goes ok...Shall we.....


WAITNSEE~












No comments:

Post a Comment