Snowwy

~ like when you like ~

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

It Makes Me Cringe And Erkk~

Huhhh i really got headache thinkin over this one thing over and over again... Really caused me HEADACHE !
Is it i have this sexual attraction to guys or sumthin ??? Am i dressed up too sexy ? LOLS i dun think so ...
But why evereytime i got close to any guy they'll say some annoying things to say ever ..like ok for example :
I got a dream bout both of us ..kinda kissing =_____________=
Wht the heck is that man ... Really2 annoys me and don't think after you said that thing to me i'll treat you the same like b4 you even say it... ok.. Cos it's really2 will makes me feel awkward to talk to you again .. Seriously wht makes you think im goin to be the same person after that stuff you said to me dude?! Dream on ! I just can't handle this ... DAMN yaw ... Just wanna be frens and if im interested in you(whoever you are) you'll know it ...
Just .. Arghhh!!! FUCK man .. It makes me feel EEEEuuuuWWWWW! ya know that !... Come on is that how short minded you are ??! Yes im pissed off rite now !...
I hate stayin here yaw ... I just wanna go HOME ...........

No comments:

Post a Comment