Snowwy

~ like when you like ~

Saturday, May 14, 2011

After a while ...

Seems like when you're single, you want a relationship and when you're in a relationship, you want to be single


This is what i feel in the moment of time... But some says :
Don't worry if you're single. God's looking at you right now, saying, I'm saving this girl for someone special.


But There so many FAKE people around nowadays... it's hard to trust anybody ... 
How can i trust anybody when i've been lied too many times =='
Im scared.. But honestly i kinda like someone ..


I think better if i just keep it to myself for now ... 
Until atleast im sure he got sumthin for me too ...Eventho he's a lil bit older tp who cares bout age kn2..
N evntho he's not that cute but i just fall in <3 evrytime he dis sumthin for me eventho its just a simple thing ...
Im impressed by the little thing he did until he can make it special... but he's a lil lazy ... sometimes =='


PLUS .. i found a guy who look like exactly like my used to be best fren ... I <3 his hair.. and i can noticed he kept on lookin at me ... Until my gurlfren noticed it too =='
We bumped each other usually at lvl 6 (college) har3....
I cant wait to see him again ==' haihhh thats why i mls nk couple2 skunk ni sbb nnt i will meet more guy and i'll jacked up and end up bein regret bcos i hook up with a wrong guy .. eeee xnk laa mcm tu...
For the time being i wanna be free and flirting with anybody i want ...
Myb this not the time im havin a relationship with some1 lg kot ... Cos God knows im x ready yet ...
And after wht had happened before makes me afraid to have do it again .... not now...
Na'ahh ... lols...
But i'll try to enjoy my life as a single with no String Attach to anybody har3.. sounds fun >.<


P/s : to anyone who i kinda rejected Im so sorry i just can't lie to myself by tellin lies to all of you ... i just cant take any relationship right now... Even if you read those thing up here you can even see how unstable my life is ... I will like , flirt or fall in love with anybody ... im x sure ok... but eventho we cant be lover doesnt means we cant be frens ... but please dont give that one look when you look at me and that one kind of talkin way ..- you know what way -
its just gonna make evrything AWKWARD just so you know i can know how frenly look and one kind of look ok... i can know that ... so better DON'T .. if you feel like you can't handle it .. i suggest you to just walk away ... don't make me CONFUSED ... i don't need it .. THNKS ~

No comments:

Post a Comment