Snowwy

~ like when you like ~

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Bein misunderstood ... AGAIN =='

The story is actually im bein friendly to anybody..
Doesn't matter guy or gurl...i treated both as the same ...
But mostly guy will misunderstand this cos myb then don't have any friend like ME b4... Im half american so im open to anybody... Well i think myb cos i always kinda close to them almost evrytime at college but it's not more then just Best Fren... For me , that's how i bein fren to anybody =..=
But i think from now onward no 'So Close' to any guy anymore ..I can compare here and NY ..my bad too =(
Now i have no idea wht should i say to him  cos he already confessed his feelin to me just now ..Owh God...
Why this thing have to happen?? ishhhhh.....
Im confused !!!!!!
Can you please please don't make my life COMPLICATED !

No comments:

Post a Comment