Snowwy

~ like when you like ~

Friday, January 14, 2011




Today i turned on my lappy in the car just to watched my fav. music videos...
i listen to this song from Miley Cyrus -Stay-
it makes me cry...this song reminds me a lot about my dad...plus the movie The Last Song also same as my life...its like i watched my life flashes before my eyes...
I love this movie alot...
I really MISS my DAD...He's gone now...But when i watched the stars up in the sky sometimes i can hear he said that he miss me ...i hope he's doing the same by lookin at the stars...He used to told me that if u see one star shining brightly from the others..that's me...
he said that he'll never leave me..ever...
Dad...i'll be fine here ...just because of this i don't know how to love anybody else dad...
im scared...im scared of losing.
i..i just need you daddy....please don't leave me...If....If i could have just one wish..i'd have you by my side...
i don't know how to move on without you...it seems hard to live without you....eventhough no matter how hard i've tried....Please....Please help me..

No comments:

Post a Comment