Snowwy

~ like when you like ~

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Just Wondering...

Am i not good enough to feel HAPPY???
-crying-
Why every time i have to feel SAD???
I can't stand this anymore...i feel like...i feel like i have no reason to laugh or to be happy...
Like..ok look..every time i think i feel happy...it's just not for long tho..
there's always something's gonna stop me from bein happy...Why???
i just need a moment of my life that i can cherish...at least -crying-
u took everythin from me....u took the one tht i love...and now..u wanna take this relationship tht i have too???
Please..please i can't face it...

I need a break...

-crying-

I had enough cry of my life..and im tired of crying for the same damn thing!!!
i know i shouldn't blame the FATE...but why it's bein too cruel to me...
what did i have done???
till i've been punished this way???
I don't understand a thing here ok..
EXPLAIN it to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment