Snowwy

~ like when you like ~

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Hmmm..think bout it..

LOVE...
what the hell is it???
Hmm
Alot people said that its a feelin where we can feel the adrenaline rushes thru our body when we feelin nervous around the person that we like...
But i think it has to be MORE than that rite???
Im not sure if im ready for this relationship..because i think im not ready
Im scared....i don't even know what im afraid of
Im sorry if im not bein good enough for you or im not being the perfect girlfriend for you...
I don't know how to LOVE you because i don't even know what LOVE is all about..
I can LOVE you with all my heart cos im scared if i might gonna lose you like what had happen in the past..
i don't want the same things happens all over again...no...i can't!
I really wanna know what is the great things about this LOVE stuff..
Can someone tell me what is this LOVE means???

No comments:

Post a Comment