Snowwy

~ like when you like ~

Monday, January 17, 2011

If and only if...



I wanna give this to him ... if i get the chance to meet him . Well this necklaces, it was my dad bought for me n my old timw EX bf E(is for me) G(Goldspink my ex family name) ... Since his name in facey is GETSUDA so he still can wear it...I don;t have a chance to give this to my ex when we're still together cos i moved frm NY to here...I've decided to give to him my new bf when i meet him in the future...
He texted me last mornin and said tht he's scared...he scared if he can't take care of me and he scared if i can't stand him ...I cried when i read those text everytime...still have it on my inbox ...i don't want to delete it...
Im in the dark b4 he came into my life ...and now im scared if he wanna END THIS relationship ... I can't lose you cos i LOVE you and i need you in my life....i have no one else ...eventhough somethin terrible happened to me , i still have a reason to hold on too ... and it was you ... if i had to lose you i don't know if i can survive ... i told you tht my heart would stop without you ... im not scaring you or sumthin but im jst teelin you what i feels ... Im not gonna let you go ... not until u ask for it ... I LOVE YOU from the bottom of my heart ... i don't know if u trust me or not but i still wanna say it ...
You're makin me happy eventhough whoever be in my place right now would cry non stop after what happened ... but im surprised tht i still can smile and laugh like nothin happen ...
Look ... i accepted you for the way you are not what you are .. i don't need your money or whatever ...
All i need is you to LOVE me as i am ...Appreciate me ... Please call me honey ... Please ... I MISS YOU ...

No comments:

Post a Comment