Snowwy

~ like when you like ~

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The place tht i dreamed to be...

i just so damn tired ... no im not saying that im done with my life .
Its just i faced too much until i lost my self...
Why can't my life be like in the FAIRY TALE???
I can see that other people life seems so...EASY..
They always get what the have in mind without havin troubles to have it....
Just ask and get...tht's it..
But me...
I have to wait for something that i always wanted..and the things that i've been waiting not always i get..






I've been dreamin that in in this place where you can hear the wind blow...
the birds singing happily...
NO pollution... the world seems so quiet and .... peace to live in...
I just have to be me...I don't have to worry about others...cos there's no one else accept ME
There were places we would go at midnight...There were secrets that nobody would know...
I need to find that place....
I need to find where i belong...cos right now i feel like i don't belong here....
This is not my place...
I need to find the place where i can feel appreciated...feel bein love , no hate ...
the place where i don't have to feel bein left out anymore.....




I can't stay....I can't stay here...
The longer i stay...the more pain i carried inside of me...
I can't hurt my heart...it's already broke and i don't want to make it even more worst...
I don't want it to turn to black or stone..or numb..
I want to feel life again...
Please help me...Please...

No comments:

Post a Comment