Snowwy

~ like when you like ~

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The Pressure..

Well im almost graduate soon enuf ... and that makes me pretty scared cos i don't know what i should do after i graduated ... Where should i go ... Haihhh Im just scared ! Ok.. i have to take MUET exam to go to other U for degree ... Absolutely not at KLMU =P
I just wanna ACT i don't like to be director YET ... I just <3 acting..that is my passion since forever ...
I wanna achieve what i want .. Acting at HOLLYWOOD .. yep i know you might be thinkin im nut and it is IMPOSSIBLE .. but i don't care as long as i believe in myself .. Nothin is IMPOSSIBLE as long as you BELIEVE ... That's wht my dad always remind me ... I know my dad always supported me no matter wht ..
At 1st my mom would not let me takin the course that im takin now.. but i insisted that this is what i wanna do .. This is what i like and this is my passion ..Then she just can say nothin bout that .. hahaha
If not she askin me to take culinary arts ==' i told her im sucks in it.. But until now she just keep on make me feel guilty takin that course ==' but it doesn't matter .. it's my life .. it's ok if im suffer now.. thinkin how the heck im goin to pay my PTPTN money .. 24k++ .. Lots i know .. well KLMU wht more can i say .. YOU SUCK ! that's all .. Haihh we'll see laa how it is .. i don't like to plan .. Seriously i just like ~Go with the flow~ thats my style .. 


Expectations make people miserable, so whatever yours are, lower them. You'll definitely be happier.


This is one of my short film that i get involved ..Im the one who's bein raped in it ... hahaha




Life is not about how many times you fall down. It's about how many times you get back up." - Jaime Escalante



No comments:

Post a Comment