Snowwy

~ like when you like ~

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Don'tSayThatYouSorryJustSoYouKnowYourSorryMeansNothingAnymore

Huhhhh ~
This one typical F**** kinda guy always find a way to bothers me ! Im fed up of him ok .. Plus he kept on sayin that he's sorry ... Dude ur sorry means nothin after all the LIES that you've shove all over me ...
That trick will not give me any effect duhh ~
What a PITIFUL boy ... =P
this one boy is so fuckin irritating me ! he got his ownself fuckin life Why wanna bother mine ?? He's the one who walked out and now beggin to stay as so called fren or whtever ... my answer NOT EVEN IN UR DREAMS =P
Arghhh he's anoyyin ! Grrr ... Until i feel like i wanna kill him or sumthin ..
Okey2 you might be wondering wht the heck im talkin bout in here do ya ??
It's actually one of my Ex bothering me again ... Wht you feel after he left you then he find you to bother your life when you're totally get over him ?! Isn't it this Madness , Irritates , Annoys , Etc Unwanted feelin come rushin thru ur veins .... !
That is exactly what i feel now ..... 
He really2 puttin words in my mouth .... Shitttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
i don't know what else to say now ... My brain not functionin as usual today =..='


                                                 Haihhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment