Snowwy

~ like when you like ~

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Gotta sumthin to share with ya'll ..

Okey2 ... here's the thing , i got this old time schoolmate name Z .. He's actually my Ex when im in form 3 lols seriously =_=
He asked for my number from my gurlfren name F ..She's also my old time schoolmate same with him .. We all in one class ... Ok F asked me if she can gave him my number to Z or not then i said ok just gave it to him ... So the day he got my number at night he texted me said "Hi" .. Started from that he keep on calling me at night and even he make his new facey account just to find me =_=
Sweet isn't it ?
I can see the different now .. Last time when i was with him .. He's kinda not talkative like this .. He's just rather smiling than sayin a word ..But now he can even make a joke with me =..=
Well that's a good sign rite ??
Btw .. He told me how he can suddenly remember about me .. The 1st thing he told me is he got a dream about me a day b4 he asked my number from F ... Starting from that ke was tryin to search for me ...
I don't know what should i feel bout this ya know ... Should i feel touched or just don't think bout it or just do like i don't give a fuck bout it ?
Im confused now ...
A lot of guy wanna asked me out with them but i don't know i just don't wanna give them hope ... Im not even sure myself either way ..
Just right now i wanna FLIRTING OFF my single status ... Get MNGLE with any guy that i like <3
I don't wanna get tight up with any relationship for now ..
But sometimes its true what people said that Being SINGLE is a good feeling, no drama, and no heartaches. But, sometimes it gets lonely and you miss that feeling of being taken...
That's exactly what i feel right now ... haihhhh~
he even called me SYG huhhuuu im supposed to be happy for this am i ....
Tapi .... Tapi alaaaa im a lil scared laa .. Who knows he just same like the rest ...
Hmmm... I don't even know if he like me or have sumthin at me ...
I can't just like jump to the conclusion sayin that he like me just because he called me HUNNY ...
Haihhh .. too much to take and too much to swallowed Its just TOO FUCKIN MUCH ! 
Why can't just life be a lil easy for me ?? Im so out of speech rite now ...
0_o

No comments:

Post a Comment