Snowwy

~ like when you like ~

Monday, June 6, 2011

LoveQoutes for the day ~

I kinda squeezed my brain for this Braniac words !


=>Being dumped, taken for granted & hurt by someone they love is the reason why many people choose to flirt than to be in a relationship 


=>I'm not single, and I'm not taken. I'm simply on reserve for the one who deserves my heart. Cause they say good things take time.


=>Pride attracts the girl. Courage approaches the girl. Wisdom gets the girl. Strength puts up with the girl, but loyalty keeps the girl♥


=>I don't want a perfect relationship. I just want someone who I can act silly with, someone who treats me well and loves being with me.


=>I need a true guy. One who looks tough, but won't make me cry. And even when he's with his boys, he still says "Babe, hold my hand."


=>I do believe that simple things really matter because even a simple misunderstanding could ruin everything.


=>You don't have to be perfect to let somebody love you. Remember, being yourself is the best way to make somebody fall in love with you


=>We fear rejection, want attention, crave affection and dream of perfection.


=>“Are you ok?” “Yeah, I'm tired.” (T)orn apart, (I)nsecure, (R)eally faking my smile, (E)xtremely sad, (D)rowning in my tears.


=>It's sweet when someone knows every single detail about you. Not because you constantly remind them, but because they pay attention...


<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment