Snowwy

~ like when you like ~

Thursday, June 2, 2011

MY LOVE STORY

I meet this guy name Getsuda kankuro*not his real name .. He’s my Ex best friends (Krem) I know Getsuda thru my Ex .. when im still with my Ex(Krem) Getsuda is the one who convinced me that he’ll take care my relationship between me and krem … Easy to say he’s the one who’s always there to listen to all of my problem … he’s the one that I called right after I broke up with krem … Then after a few weeks after the breakup me and getsuda kinda lost contact … We just met on Facey … Then he came to college to settled down his PTPTN stuff and also he wanted to quit study … Then on 16 Disember 2010 he told me that he actually like me … then he asked me on a date … Until then we keep on IM-ing at facey almost evry night … and texting each other … After a few month later he rarely texted me … When he was online he didn’t even say ‘HI’ to me at all until all my gurlfren noticed and asked me ‘Why ur bf didn’t IM you or even posted sumthin to your wall?’ Im just nodded cos I don’t know what to say … On December 27 .. he met me at college cos he said that he got sumthin for me … So we met just for few hours .. He bought me a KITTY TEDDY from Lovely Lace … From that day he barely texted me anything … Even he planned to bring me fro hiking at Broga Hills but it’s all just all bein planned … He didn’t bring me there at all … He promised me but I guess I just have to forget bout it … Then evrytime he texted me he’ll sent me sumkind of breakup clue … ya know … His text that still have on my inbox is this ‘Syg. I tkut sngt. I tkut x bley jga you. I syg sngt kat you. I tkut you x bley trima I. Ye lah. I bz jer. I x sngja syg. I tngah pening skrang syg. I x taw apa nk jd dngn I. Msa dpan i. I slalu tgalkan you. X d masa nk jper you. I keliru. I kusut. I try nk jga hbngn nie. Tp I rasa lemah sngt. I x sgup tgok you trtunggu tunggu I mcm orang gler. Klau you rase xsenang dngn I juz kasi taw k. I kesian kat you. Sory.’
That’s it … If he truly love me he should know this before he asked me out … He decided to end this thing is on March 18 2011.. He sent me a break up text … Just like what krem did to me … Wow… 


Losing someone's trust is like crumbling up a piece of paper, even if you try to fix it, it will never be the same

No comments:

Post a Comment