Snowwy

~ like when you like ~

Thursday, March 10, 2011

My Heart Hurt..and my Scar open slowly =='

The weirdest thing happened the other morning...I woke up with tears in my eyes...and one rolling down my cheek...and I knew I must have been dreaming of you again
Every time i started to feel happy...I'll cry at the end of the day..he made me cry again by his words . I love him so much.. i do honestly...since what had happened to me before really make me scared to fall in love again...but i do now..fall in love with him ! but... he feel so insecure about this relationship and even on his ownself... honestly i don't wanna breakup with you cos i've tellin myself that it's you the one that i love now !!! and i forced myself to forget my past !!!
i almost get over it baby but why you break me down ?? I believe that you could be the one that you always wanna be ... but why you puttin words like that for me?? you think that i can't handle it??? you think i can't face it if you're always busy with your stuffs until you have no time to see me?? you think i'll be mad if you never call or msg me for a week or a month or probably a year???!
COME ON... you know i've face tougher then this !!!! and why you wanna bring this up now??? WHY NOW????
He wrote this on his wall :

sorry dear if sometimes i cant feel your emptyness...

i didn't mean to leave you alone..
there's a lot of thing i have to do...
i got a big responsibilities to my family...
don't sad..
anything unsatisfied just let me kno...
i dunno..
dis unsatisfication will lead you to untrust..
make your choice sweet heart

I feel so BROKEN inside ='(

No comments:

Post a Comment