Snowwy

~ like when you like ~

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

FrIeNdShIp ..

Ok here's the thing .. wht is friendship means in your oppinion ?? If you're askin me back jst in case =)
For me friendship is about TRUSTING EACH OTHER n not gonna LEAVE them no matter what happens cos you know your BEST FRIEND better then any other person can .. You should have no doubt on him/her .. For me its so CRUCIAL cos best friend is the one that so hard to be replace.. FRIEND is the one who we can turns to when we have no one is willing to listen to our problems.. This friend is the one who's gonna stand up for us if rest of the world would  have turns their back on us .. I've been lied to the person that i thought we both could be BFF till we died .. but i guess i was totally wrong ! She left me jst because of ONE GUY .. i can't believe that would've actually happened 0_0
I miss the time that we both bein silly at school .. played our games in our lil magic world that we've shared and all the old stuff that we both used to shared.. she even made a promised with me that either we both will never ever gonna leave each other till our last breathe .. but now .. she's the one who have walked out from her promised ='( 
The last time that i've ever talked to her was when she called me to say "Hi" then she asked for apologizes for what she did before then she asked me to go to MIDVALLEY..ya know hangout like normally we do before..
I went there cos i believed her .. but..
when i was there for like 2-3 hours no signed of her .. i did called/texted her for like 20 times..not either one of them she reply till now ==' i was stupid i know cos i actually believed her words ..
Then now .. i got this friend which is older than me .. the rest of my friend said that she jst takin advantages on me..she jst using me for her own purposed i don't know.. im jst willing to do anythin for my friends .. For example if i only have one dollar in my purse .. i would've split it for both of us .. im that type of friend who can't bare to see any of my friend suffer while me havin fun ==' For me if my friend is suffer then we'll shared everythin.. i'll help you as i can .. Im not the type who will leave a friend jst because they're in trouble..IM NOT THAT TYPE ! i love all my friend but why these kinda person still exist ? Am i too naive till they can walks on my head ? is it wrong what i do to my friends??? 
But im still LUCKY cos i've found my trully BFF now.. we both knowing each other by accident (long twisted story)
Her name is ATHIRAH.. i will say that she could understand me better then anyone else would .. I LOVE YOU DARLIN <3 ..
you're my BFF forever n ever.. i'll never gonna leave you alone and im always here when you need me..
I MISS YOU ALOT !! btw thnks for bein my friend =) i feel so glad to know you in the first place .. never thought we both could end up as BESTIES after wht we've been thru before .. i bet people will think its INSANE .. but there's no IMPOSSIBLE that we can't make it as POSSIBLE in this small world =)
JUST BELIEVE THAT YOU CAN MAKES A DIFFERENT ..


No comments:

Post a Comment