Snowwy

~ like when you like ~

Monday, March 21, 2011

I can't ...

-I can't talk to you anymore, it's not that I am mad at you, it's just that when I talk to you I realize how much I love you and when I realize how much I love you, I realize I can't have you and that makes me love you even more. 


-I'm not supposed to love you, I'm not supposed to care, I'm not supposed to live my life wishing you were there. I'm not supposed to wonder where you are or what you're doing, but I can't help it, cause I'm in love with you.


-Me, I'm scared of everything, I'm scared of who I am, what I saw, what I did, but most of all I am scared of walking out of this room and never feeling for the rest of my life, the way I feel when I'm with you.


-Everyone tells me I should forget about you, you don't deserve me. They're right, you don't deserve me, but I deserve you


-It takes a couple seconds to say Hello, but forever to say Goodbye


-Moving on is simple, it's what you leave behind that makes it so difficult.


-I wonder, when you look into my eyes and watch my heart shatter, does it break your heart too, even crack it a little bit?


-No one can promise they’ll never hurt you, because at one time or another they will. The real promise is if the time you spent together will be worth the pain in the end.

-It's always the same in every relationship, there is always one person crying and wishing to get back together, while the other doesn't even remember the things they've been through. I hate that I have to be the one who remembers every little detail while you can't seem to remember me at all.

-I would like to stay a secret, like walking in the dark, if no one knows you, no one cares and no one breaks your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment