Snowwy

~ like when you like ~

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Broken Hearted Gurl =(


This is what my HEART looks like now...
It HURT like HELL...He's the one who broke it ! Thnks 'HONEY'..
He said that he LOVE me but he's a LIAR cos he's never ever did !!!
I never thought he could do this to me but i guess i was wrong..totally WRONG~
And one thing that really2 pissed me off is he did exactly like my previous EX did! he sent me a BREAKUP TEXT!!!! what the HELL is that???! So i guess he n him is the same..what he wrote in that msg is wht my previous EX wrote exactly! woww... is it a new trend now sending breakup text when you wanna end up the relationship?????
Is that how you wanna END IT?? That's just really cool yaw ...
Look eventhough i really2 wish that i could HATE you but it seems like i can't ! WHY???
i have a lot of question that playing in my head rite now like WHY? HOW?WHT?WHO?...
n Who is Naome? If you like the other gurl..Just say it what is it soo fuckin hard ! don't have to say that you wanna give your 100% commitment to your works cos that is BULLSHIT.
No matter how bushieeeeee you are if you LOVE me you would've find any moment of your life to see me..Even just for a few minutes ! Fine ..fine...Go head..go on with your life ! ya know what you always2 find excuses to hide the thing that you don't wanna tell me ..fine that's cool !
I'll learn to forgive you one day..probably..
But rite now i really wanna move on in my life cos i don't wanna hung up because of you..and because of you im afraid of evrything ... thnks alot .
I'll try not to see your WALL anymore ! i'll delete you from my memory and i'll delete our pics !!!

I HATE YOU!!!!!
I HATE YOU!!!!!
I'd do anythin for ya but how could you do this to me ??!
I don't understand this ...

No comments:

Post a Comment