Snowwy

~ like when you like ~

Monday, March 28, 2011

Erk..

Its has been few days..im less cry-ing now...ahakz =P
Well..he did text me since i approved his fren request few days back . Hmm
But before he sent me tht request we've been poke-ing each other...it was me who started the poke-ing..i was stalking his page(still wonder why i did tht) then i was eager to press the POKE button..so i did !
then after a few minutes he POKE me bck...and this continue till few days either...then he started to sent me a msg on my inbox sayin "still mad at me?" and i replied "nooo..even i want to but it seems like i cant =='
u got the strong reason to pulled out from our stuff.." .. he kept on sayin how sorry he is to me and how sad he felt when he found out that i deleted him form my friendlist ..haisss
i was confused here.. and i don't know wht should i do..cos its like i've tried every possible way to actually WALK AWAY from this guy but i end up with STALKIN on his wall =='
I know...Imma DORK =..=
I MISS HIM ok.. and worst is i can't help it =( All my fren say i was fuck up..but this is wht happened when you jst break up with some1 who you love the most ! you probably end up like this if you're in my shoes ! 

ARGHHHhhh!!!
I need him soo bad ! 

I'll be waitin for you here...


Because i ..


I'll be ...


No comments:

Post a Comment