Snowwy

~ like when you like ~

Saturday, March 19, 2011

i think....

You can say that i look Depressed rite now..i am ! i dunno how to explain wht actually in my head rite now..
I jst can't think anymore ! i know that i SHOULD forget about him .. i do try..i kept his present that he gave me and i deleted his pics ! i did all that but...he still shows up in my head ... WHY???? I need to focus on my college stuff n my own dreams ! i can't continue hurting myself like this anymore...but why i can't STOP!!!
Owh my GOD please please make me strong to go tru all this messed up ! cos i feel like i can't take it anymore !
i feel hurt ... i'll cry in my sleep . in the mornin when i woke up..he's the one that come first in my mind and he's the one also the last thing that in my head b4 i went to bed !
THIS IS SUCK!!!! i need you (YOU) to get out from my head ! Go!!!! i don't want to have anytjhin to do with you anymore ! i'll try to accept this all by my own...i'll be fine by myself ! I DON'T NEED YOU ANYMORE !

No comments:

Post a Comment