Snowwy

~ like when you like ~

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Whootttt Whoottttt


OK first of all i wanna wish you guys ...
Happy Chinese New Year and Gong Xi Fa Chi !!!!
This is Rabbit year yaw.... >.<


OK2 done with the New Year...
I woke up totally late today..at 1pm <noon>
I sleep late last night i think almost 6am then only i sleep =_='
Because edit blog nye pasal...
LOL


So yeah my BF now dia kt Terengganu to release stress katenye...
I dunno wht to expect from this guys anymore... He's too busy like i said he so caught up to his life till he doesn't have time to think about other stuff especially me ='(
Emma x faham laaa guys nie +_+
Complicated more than gurl plak...
But i think i'll not gonna take it serious laaa..
I mean..
If he miss me of course dia taw mne nk cari emma kn??
So let him be...


Penat jd ALONG kutip duit Ang Pau jew ary nie =)


-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment