Snowwy

~ like when you like ~

Thursday, February 3, 2011

I CaN't SlEep...

It's already 4.45am and i didn't sleep yet  =_='
I jst can't sleep dunno why..


Anyway the song in here i change it following what i feel at tht time okey...
At this time i feels like i wanna listen to this song by JB-Pray
This song reminds me how tiny i am in this world . Out there there's a lot of people who suffer more than i could imagined...
They hope that someone will come and save them . They pray everytime to wish for a better life ...


Don't you ever feel sad when you feel this song???
I did..
I can imagine that somewhere out there there's always people who didn't sleep , eat , etc..
Cos they feel scared...
I wish i could help them all...But knowing that i can't i jst pray for them every night b4 i sleep...


I can't stand to see them terrified in tht kinda war or etc..
I saw lil kids crying cos they lost the one tht they love...and watched them died infront of their eyes...
I bet one day when this kids grows older...they can tell you back what they saw today until you can feel the pain that they gone thru...


Sometimes i wonder why older people have to fight like a child to solved some issues???
Can they jst sit on one table and discuss like an adult???
rather than havin a war and the innocent people becomes the victim....


So im here to tell you that we can make a different in this world...Don't repeat the things that they did today in the future...We gotta make it better then they did!
I can't bare to see more dead people in TV/newspaper/etc...anymore
IT'S SO PATHETIC....
I can't imagine if that happens to us one day...Who knows...
We can never see the future yaww...


So close your eyes and pray...


PEACE OUT
-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment