Snowwy

~ like when you like ~

Friday, February 18, 2011

I rEaLiZeD

Sometimes Life can get us STUCKED in the middle of no where and it might lead you to the endless road that you didn't know where's the end...
You can't turn either right , left , up , down , front , back .. no where!
You don't know what else you should do
You're trapped in you own life
You're crying everyday for it..
you're crying in your pray asking for God to stop it
but did you realize how this things helps you to become more wise ??
You've been hurt alot in your life and you feels like there's nothin sweet for you to remembered in you whole life..
God already took one of  my beloved person on earth...
God used to snatched the things that i thought it was the most sweet memories ever..
When i think it back maybe it was all not meant for me...
I used to blame God for evrythings that had happened to me 
But now i know He jst wanna tested me and He's  trying to tell me that how much He love me...
I admit im crying when i wrote this post..
Cos i still can remembered all the pain that i feels inside...
I have no place to turn to..
Not even my mom...
I just have to learn how to hide my feelings and keep it to myself until it choked me up...
Nobody care bout what i felt eventhough technically i have my valentine romance but it seems like im still single..
So automatically there is no reason for this relationship to happen
two person would've negotiate to each other to maintain a healthy realtionship..
But..
If only one person who actually believe that this relationship will works it's not helping!
its like that person holding on something that is not real!!!!
And it's hurt to know that!!!!!
This relationship means NOTHIN..
I used to cry over this matter but now im not anymore...
cos i realized if u really mean when you said you love me you will not doin this to me... 

No comments:

Post a Comment