Snowwy

~ like when you like ~

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Dear Diary...

Today everythin seems like reminds me about my dad ='(
I don't know how to describe it to you....
It's just so sad when it crossed on my mind every time...
I just miss ya dad...


I just wanna u to know that im sorry for everythin and I LOVE YOU 4EVR!!!
I'll try to find my way to go back to New York...
Cos i feel like this is not my home X(
And...and i didn't feel happy here dad...
I just want to find somewhere i belong..
Here i jst feel soooo alone...
Even there's a lot of other people who actually care but still they can't reach me...
They just can't!


Im so stuck up now daddy...
I have no where to turn to
Plus my life is a BIG MESS!!
And i can't rewind the things that i've done either..
i wish i could turn bck time and do whatever to make it right again. ='(
But i can't....


Im not bein a selfish dad but people keeps on using my kindness...
im tired of drama's dad...
IM DONE with it...


I used to think to kill myself b4..yup and i did...
but luckily i was survived...
Im not strong for this dad
Please help me...
Im tired of crying fer the same damn thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment