Snowwy

~ like when you like ~

Friday, February 11, 2011

Im just love...

I loved the times that i've spent with you
I loved the first time you held my hands as a couple
I loved the time where you looked at me when i looked away
I loved the time when you bought me that kitty bear 
I loved the way you forced me to drank those panadol soluble water
I loved the times when you hugged me when you're wanna go
I loved the times when you said I LOVE YOU
I loved it a lot when you said how much you MISS me
i loved it when you buzzed me on IM
I loved it when you wrote a status about me
I loved the times when texted me a GOODNIGHT wish
I loved it so much how you said Mmwaaaaaahcckz! :-*




But now...
this all seems fading away.......................
Why???
The answer is in you...

No comments:

Post a Comment