Snowwy

~ like when you like ~

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Almost 5 months ...

Hahhhhhhhhhh *sigh*

Almost .... almost 5 month since august 16 =)
alhamdulillah i hope this will last forever ... but ... i don't want to put my hope too high ... takut jatuh nnt sakit gilaa ...
But i do really hope he could be THE ONE 
Cause he's the ONLY ONE who can makes me SMILE when my world has fallin apart =')
He's makes me believe in LOVE after i cursed that word before ... now he's tryin to show me what is LOVE is all about ...
I admit that i get jealous when he told me that his ex texted him .. the other gurls too -.-'
I hate it when gurls don't respect someone who's in RELATIONSHIP ... !
Still wanna try to get him by sayin that he should left me ..WTF i know ...
I HATE THAT SPECIES !!! GET LOST LAA BITCHES !!!
He's MINE and i OWN him !!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment