Snowwy

~ like when you like ~

Saturday, November 26, 2011

I Hope That He Could Be The ONE

I have waited for so long for a right guy to walks into my life ... I have met up a lot of wrong ones before and i admit it that i almost give up to be in the relationship anymore -___-
I know it sounds pathetic but yeaaahh it is ! 
But since JULY this year .. i felt it again ... LOVEY DOVEY stuff ni ... Lucky me i know XD
On 25 nov ary tu .. I went to TS to watch Twilight"Breakin Dawn" then after that we both headed to Wangsa Maju to have dinner with his parent and his brother *my classmate* ...
Then his parent drove me home ... huhuhuuu ~.~
He said somethin after the dinner when we both walked to the car ... He said "When kita nk jd mcm Bella n Edward? " then i said "Like Bella n Edward?? what u mean ?" .. "Ya laa get married and honeymoon and havin a baby.." and i was smilling like an idiot then "Erkk what .. you cant wait to become a dad or what??" he replied "I guess so" And i was like WoHOOOOOO !! >.<
I was super excited all of the sudden XD like a adrenaline rushin to my blood vessel ! I've never heard that type of talks with any of my Ex's before ... Do u get me ?? Do u understand what im talkin bout here ??? 0_o
I know i shouldn't put my hope to high on him but what else can i do ... Im in LOVE ... I know i hope to high , fall to fast , trust to easily , but i can't fight this feelings ... Everyone sayin that nothin last forever ... but i trust him .. eventhough i know he's not that 100% bein honest with me ... But i don't care ... I know and i believe he could be the one ... he'll be a great man one day ... my man <3 ...
I jst need to give him time to grown up ... be more patience with him ... I just know it ... 
I have faith in you baby ... i just do .. I know you'll never gonna read this but i hope you know that I LOVE YOU and i will never gonna leave you ...( Mark My Word ) 
You're my HeartBeat ... 
You're the BEST i've ever had in my life ... You're the only thing that can make me smile no matter how bad my day is ... i wanted our love as strong as Bella and Edward ... Will stick together no matter what happen ...
i just wish that >.<

I LOVE YOU 
BABY ...

No comments:

Post a Comment